|Saturday, May 18th 2013|
What's new for version 5.09 (05/18/2013)
- Fixed PPU timing.
- Fixed PPU open bus emulation.
- Fixed APU reset, uninitialized flags.
- Fixed APU sweep unit.
- Fixed joypad i/o code, added 4016h/4017h extra reads.
- Fixed mapper 1 (MMC1) startup bank values, and MMC3 PPU IRQ timing.
- Fixed a potential crash when blitter 0 (256x240) was set on startup.
- Fixed base address selection on disassembler.
- Fixed gameplay joypad data logging driver, also known as NES movies.
- Fixed a bug when resetting the video context.
- Added a GUI option to see the current video context.
- Added mapper 89 (Tenka no Goikenban: Mito Koumon).
- Added a new screen blitter, stretched to 640x480 pixelated.
- Added five choices of RGB palettes for VS System mapper.
- Added option for printing the FPS (frames per second) value on screenshots.
- Added option for resetting the savestate slot number on ROM loading.
- Added a check for mapper 20, reserved for Famicom Disk System only.
- Added message errors if sound startup fails.
- Joypad data block on savestate now includes the number of reads, up to 8.
- The graphics mode settings are reset to defaults and saved on gfx errors.
- Disabled keys F6 and F7 when the FDS driver isn't active.
- Removed the option of disabling register $4011.
- Other minor fixes, various changes in the GUI, usual code cleanups.
- Software documentation updated.
|Tuesday, June 19th 2012|